[clamav-users] File::Scan::ClamAV

Chris cpollock at embarqmail.com
Sun Jul 20 08:27:25 EDT 2014

On Sun, 2014-07-20 at 13:32 +0200, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> On 19.07.14 21:38, Chris wrote:
> >Finally I'm about finished with setting up my Ubuntu 14.04 system and
> >getting everything setup the way it was in the old Mandriva system. I
> >have both SA and ClamAV running now but I'm missing a module,
> >File::Scan::ClamAV to interface with SA. Have tried multiple times to
> >install via CPAN, I'm posted the output at pastebin -
> >http://pastebin.com/bdurgL6X
> >
> >Any ideas anyone? ClamAV has been installed via the Ubuntu software
> >installer if it makes a difference.
>
> why not using ClamAV with your MTA directly?

Good morning Matus, I have postfix installed and running, however, the
only mail that goes through it are the outputs of cronjobs sent to me
and the forwarding of spam to the address spam at uce.gov . That is
probably overkill but I installed it so long ago on the old machine that
it was just 2nd nature to install it again. The mail from my ISP comes
in via Fetchmail > Procmail and is run through SA prior to getting
tossed to my inbox.

Chris