[clamav-users] No more updates since march 1st

Mischa Coenen mc1977 at live.nl
Mon Mar 3 02:19:03 EST 2014

I have noticed that the last update of the ClamAV database was at 01 Mar 2014 16-54 -0500, after that I didn't see any new updates. Are there issues with releasing new updates?

A couple of months ago I have seen the same issue that no new updates were released, and after a post on the maillinglist it resumed again. Updating the database seems to me a very important for a virus scanner, but isn't it internally checked for issues?

Thanks.