[clamav-users] Low detection rate

Steve Hill steve at opendium.com
Mon Mar 3 08:41:23 EST 2014

On 03.03.14 12:38, Dennis Peterson wrote:

> Did you just send a link to a known infected file to this list?

Yes, I sent a link to something I felt people answering my question
would need to be able to see, with some text next to it *specifically
saying it was infected*.  I sent a link rather than just attaching the
file to the email so that people would actually read the text before
opening it.

I'm unclear on how else I should reference example data?  (Are people on
a mailing list for virus scanning software in the habit of clicking
random links in messages without reading the message text directly next
to the link?!)

--
  - Steve Hill
    Technical Director