[clamav-users] block access to file using scan on access option

Steve Basford steveb_clamav at sanesecurity.com
Mon Aug 10 06:05:53 EDT 2015

On Mon, August 10, 2015 10:58 am, kamil kapturkiewicz wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to configure Scan On Access with ProFTPD server to block
> acccess to file (not only mark as FOUND):

Not my area but Found this from an archive...

----------
You could write a virusevent script, put VirusEvent /path/to/yourscript in
clamd.conf, and in yourscript:

#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/logger -t clamd -p local1.alert "$CLAM_VIRUSEVENT_FILENAME:
$CLAM_VIRUSEVENT_VIRUSNAME FOUND"

---------

So, maybe VirusEvent with a move filename ??

Cheers,

Steve
Web : sanesecurity.com
Blog: sanesecurity.blogspot.com