[clamav-users] ClamAV Update Authenticity?

Thomas Peterson t.pfunk at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 11 15:59:45 EDT 2015

Is there a method to authenticate ClamAV updates? I see that GnuPG can be used to verify the signature of the ClamAV installation, what about the virus database updates.  I use ClamAV completely offline and do not have the ability to connect directly to any network for updates.  I use a machine with internet access to download the updates and then transfer them manually.  If anyone has any ideas on how to authenticate ClamAV  database updates, please let me know.