[clamav-users] Freshclam problem

Paul paul at netpresto.co.uk
Fri Aug 14 11:46:37 EDT 2015

Hi Steve

Thanks for this..
I changed all the servers to use clamav-unofficial... add_dbs last night
rather than go through the problems of the previous night.
I'll use the fix on one less important server to check the fix.
Certainly works
one sitethattimes.out test. Exactly what was going on with securite.com
downloads
was hard to tell other than it was very intermittent.

Thanks Paul

Thanks Paul