[clamav-users] I have some queries about ClamAV

Jihyun-Chang jhyun_chang at naver.com
Mon Feb 2 10:21:14 EST 2015

Dear ClamAV users,
Hi~ I am a student interested in security.
I have a few questions about ClamAV. I already understand that ClamAV can have the ability to quarantine an infected file if it finds one.

So, I want to know,
1. I cannot find this ability (ability to quarantine) in user menual. could anyone let me know where it is ?
2. where is the infected files move to? and next ? user should be fixed(or removed) the infected files ?

I look forward to ClamAV user's response.
Best Regards.

~Chang~