[clamav-users] deleting viruses ???

Al Varnell alvarnell at mac.com
Mon Feb 2 18:14:28 EST 2015

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 11:01PM, Gregg Neal wrote:

> What do I do with this many viruses ?     should they all be deleted?       Are they likely to be a problem?,   Gregg

The purpose of this list is primarily to help with the operation of ClamAV®, not advise on malware itself.

You haven’t even told us what infected files have been found, what platform and OS you are using, etc., so it’s impossible for anybody on this list to answer any of your questions.

-Al-
--
Al Varnell
Mountain View, CA