[clamav-users] clamav-milter LocalNet option / outgoing mail (Debian Wheezy)

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Sun Feb 22 01:18:23 EST 2015

Daniel Spies skrev den 2015-02-22 03:19:

> Yes, but I have (still) enabled sending e-mail to port 25. This would
> only work for submission (see my other e-mail).

yes i remember that problem here aswell, so far i think postfix does not
honner it to disable smtp auth on port 25 while have it enabled on other
ports :(

atleast i see AUTH discarded in skip ehlo

prefer to keep STARTTLS on :=)

but postfix keep AUTH, dont flame me, but test it, if 3 or more can
confirm it then we can possible report this problem on postfix maillist

>> note check man resolv.conf for inet6, and or /etc/gai.conf
>> eg make sure ipv4 first for non routeble ips
> Do you mean I should add IPv4 addresses first to the LocalNet option?

if its more simple to make all ipv6 addresses resolve with local TLD no
problem :=)