[clamav-users] clamav-milter LocalNet option / outgoing mail (Debian Wheezy)

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Sun Feb 22 13:13:15 EST 2015

On 22.02.15 03:13, Daniel Spies wrote:
>In my opinion, it doesn't make any sense to scan e-mail leaving the
>server.

why? What if your users get infected by something that starts sending spam,
phish, or private infos like credit card numbers?
sure it makes sense to scan outgoing mail.

> The recipient will never trust these tags anyway.

the tags never make sense. Turn them off by setting
AddHeader no
to clamav-milter.conf, but not by not scanning the mail.

I don't have lysdexia. The Dog wouldn't allow that.