[clamav-users] clamav-milter LocalNet option / outgoing mail (Debian Wheezy)

Daniel Spies ds20150222clam at pskx.net
Sun Feb 22 15:32:52 EST 2015

On 02/22/2015 09:18 PM, Dennis Peterson wrote:
> While I disagree with everything you've said I am glad you've spoken
> out. My job would be far easier if everyone did so.

Could you be more precise? The quintessence of my last message was:

1. A company network is different, one has to care for the clients
2. I don't care for my clients => I don't need to reject viruses/spam
3. I don't reject incoming mail => tagging makes sense to inform clients
4. I don't reject outgoing e-mail => scan/tag makes no sense at all

So, you disagree with all of these points? I am almost certain there is
a misunderstanding.