[clamav-users] clamav-milter LocalNet option / outgoing mail (Debian Wheezy)

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Feb 23 09:35:57 EST 2015

On 23.02.15 14:46, Daniel Spies wrote:
>>The process configured to use msa.example.com (or more likely
>> smtp.example.com to satisfy some autoconfiguration algorithms) would
>> listen on ports 587, 25, and 465 (unfortunately, there are still clients
>> that like to use this port for ssl-on-connect)

>On 02/23/2015 02:27 PM, Ian Eiloart wrote:
>I disabled port 465 a while ago.

just a week or two ago I read discussion where the 465 was preferred,
because SSL is mandatory there, so there's no chance for clients to
authenticate without SSL encryption.

...just FYI.

- Have you got anything without Spam in it?
- Well, there's Spam egg sausage and Spam, that's not got much Spam in it.