[clamav-users] Clamd: how can you get emails about viruses or at least save info about found viruses in a specific file?

Henry Collins hcol1987 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 13:05:26 EST 2015

So the normal ClamAV (not daemon) is working alright and I do not have any
complaints. However, the daemon is not working or I cannot see how it is
working. When I write "ps ax", I can see that it is running, but the
problem is that I cannot find any information on what it found. I tried to
move a fake virus to different folders, but I cannot see anything in
ClamAVs logs.

How do I see what daemon has found and how do I save these results to some
file?