[clamav-users] Unsubscribing From Update List?

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Mon Mar 9 05:37:07 EDT 2015

Shawn Reynolds skrev den 2015-03-09 03:16:
> How do I unsubscribe from the ClamAV update list? I currently have
> about 80 emails of it in my inbox, and it is keeping me from important
> e-mails.

press the last link on every here gives you a nice webpage that holds
info on what maillists exists, then select the one you dont want to be
on an select unsubscribe

but imho you have more problems then just subscribe and or unsubscribe,
here i have around 50000 mails and still can find your mail, folders :=)

sadly maillist owners forbid reply private :(