[clamav-users] clamd exit frequently

fannnvirusss fannnviruss at outlook.com
Wed Mar 18 04:29:19 EDT 2015

Hi all,       We are running ClamAV-0.97.4 on RHEL 5.4 for a long time, but recently clamd process exit quietly and frequently, about four times one day.  Log file has nothing useful information. When I use gdb attach clamd,  finally gdb say something like this:     Program terminated with signal SIGKILL, killed.      The program no longer exists.
     Until now, I have no idea why clamd be killed!  Why exit so frequently!      Thanks for hints!
justin