[clamav-users] Settings for apparmor on ubuntu

Wastchak, Chris chris.wastchak at philips.com
Sun Aug 14 22:23:47 EDT 2016

Has anyone successfully overridden the default apparmor profiles on Ubuntu so that clamd and freshclam can execute scripts using events like VirusEvent, OnOutdatedExecute and so on?  I’m having a lot of trouble getting this configured and I could use an expert’s advice (and I’m not at all familiar with apparmor).

Thanks in advance,
Chris