[clamav-users] Stream scanning

Istvan Szabo IstvanS at sfwltd.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 09:52:01 EST 2016

If clamd is running on the system, it would automatically monitor the directory? Or how can I set to continuously monitor that directory and do the steps that needed?

So based on your suggestion the 2nd step would be the last step and in the 2nd step would scan clamd the files, but how would it monitor and how would it report? I created a script for a daily scan but it is just a scan not a real time monitoring.