[clamav-users] Virus-Datebase-Updates?

Al Varnell alvarnell at mac.com
Mon Jan 18 04:34:29 EST 2016

I’m not sure how you managed to reach that conclusion as I have now three Mac OS X users with detections involving multiple applications that only run in OS X and are being identified as infected with Win.Adware.Softpulse-215.  Why VT identifies this one as “-218” is strange, but nevertheless, identifying an OS X app as infected with a Windows only threat certainly strikes me as being a False Positive.

-Al-