[clamav-users] clamav on centos 7: changing runas user

Dennis Peterson dennispe at inetnw.com
Wed Jan 20 13:28:35 EST 2016

/var/run is a link to /run which is a tmpfs file system. Look in
/etc/sysconfig/tmpfiles.d for a config file for clamav and see man tmpfiles.d to
understand the file format.

It is sometimes (well, frequently) helpful to download an rpm package and look
inside it to see all the files that will be installed and where. This is
particularly true if you are using systemd for the first time.

dp