[clamav-users] Win.Adware.Softpulse-215 FP

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Thu Jan 21 10:46:55 EST 2016

Thanks Al.

Little bit of background, when a false positive report comes for a sample, it’s tagged under that specific signature in our system.  So if you file a false positive, it specifically comes up as a false positive in the system (I say this so that people don’t think we go back through and scan the billions of malware samples we have every time we push an update.

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Talos Group