[clamav-users] SaneSecurity SpearL signatures

Steve Basford steveb_clamav at sanesecurity.com
Wed Jan 27 06:50:43 EST 2016

On Tue, January 26, 2016 4:21 pm, Ian Eiloart wrote:

> 3. If 'yes' to either, is it possible to prevent this in order to make it
> easier to investigate problems?

As there's been no post regarding the FP's on the Sanesecurity list, I
thought I'd publicly update here... (sorry folks)

a) The FP concerned was actually fixed on the 22nd Jan

b) Taking the your points on board I've changed the signature name to
be static therefore helping pin-point any future issues:

eg:

spearl.ndb: Sanesecurity.SpearL.c8623d
jurlbl.ndb: Sanesecurity.Jurlbl.cd3a7c

Cheers,