[clamav-users] Freshclam Non-repudiation

Brad Scalio scalio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:29:26 EST 2016

Is there any integrity or authenticity checks within freshclam when it
connects to the clamAV servers to download the virus signature databases?

Also is there any non-repudiation  of the servers hosting the virus
signature databases, that is who gets to be a host and is there any
procedures to ensure those servers hosting the files are secured and the
files genuine?

Sorry for ambiguity I'm just looking for anything, I'm not suggesting
changes if there aren't just need fodder if there are any.

Thanks!