[clamav-users] clamav malware reports Notify Me

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Thu May 5 14:16:40 EDT 2016

No, I wouldn’t think so.  But that’s that our bug is hoping to find out.

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Talos Group

On May 5, 2016, at 2:15 PM, C.D. Cochrane <cdc at post.com<mailto:cdc at post.com>> wrote:

Ah, okay.  A bug could explain a lack of notifications.
Must one ALSO be subscribed to the clamav-virusdb mailing list in order to receive notifications?
thanks,
Chris

Understood, hence the second part of my statement in my email:

"We have a bug open with our team to check and see what the issue is with individual notification.”

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Talos Group