[clamav-users] ClamAV+exim: scanner finds not a single malware

C.D. Cochrane cdc at post.com
Mon May 23 08:44:33 EDT 2016

Hi Michael and Michael,
You may want to look at sanesecurity[.]org.  They have a supplemental ClamAV database that
is supposed to be better at detecting the current scourge of ransomware and malware.  It
was recommended to me when I noted that ClamAV seems to miss a LOT of the current malware,
but I have not tried it yet.
...Chris