[clamav-users] incoming, it passes, scanned up to 24 hours later, its detected

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon May 23 10:18:39 EDT 2016

Greetings all;

What can I reconfigure in this procmail recipe, to make it detect stuff
as its incoming, that are detected by a clamscand run while its sitting
in my spam holding directories
====================
VERBOSE=YES

# Scan for viruses
:0
VIRUS=|clamdscan --stdout -

:0w
* VIRUS ?? ^.*: \/.* FOUND
$VIRIBOX

VERBOSE=NO
Now, I note that my crontab entries uses
/usr/bin/clamscan -i -r
not clamdscan as above.

Since this is something I setup a decade+ back up the log, what is the
current recommendation for use as an incoming filter by procmail?

Thanks all.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)