[clamav-users] ClamAV+exim: scanner finds not a single malware

C.D. Cochrane cdc at post.com
Mon May 23 14:15:44 EDT 2016

> Obviously going to disagree. We are pushing almost a thousand pieces of detection
> every four hours now, and that will only increase from here.

1,000,000 unique submissions per day vs. 6000 "pieces of detection" per day.  If that is
"apples" to "apples" then I'd have to say ClamAV is losing the war.  If, on the
other hand, every "piece of detection" hits 200 samples then you are winning!

But based upon the lack of hits in my quarantine folder I would have to conclude
that it is a losing battle at the moment.
...Chris