[clamav-users] Problem with setup

Philip Andersson philip.andersson.ha at live.se
Tue May 24 09:47:27 EDT 2016

Sorry for the confusion.

Here is what I am trying to do.

I have a java plugin installed to a message transferring system (MTS). The MTS checks incoming data and sends it to the right ip:port. The plugin is called if the message contains attached files. It opens a socket connection to clamd and sends the attached information as chunks of data.
An input stream collects all the output from the clamd log and interprets it.

The problem I have is that it does not detect the virus in clamd but it finds it with clamdscan when I run it on the delivered file.

Thanks for the help / Philip