[clamav-users] clamav users break dkim signed mails

Dennis Peterson dennispe at inetnw.com
Sun May 29 21:30:08 EDT 2016

Mail list servers and dkim are generally poorly compatible. I'm not aware of a
way to send a signed message to a list then have the list resend it to all
members while preserving the dkim signature. There's been no shortage of debate
on the topic. Both yahoo and smtp are in a death spiral anyway so it probably
won't matter soon.

dp