[clamav-users] Heuristic.Phishing.Email.SpoofedDomain

Andreas Areskär aa at wecloud.se
Mon Oct 10 09:50:17 EDT 2016

Hi,

We are using ClamAV Engine in our SPAM filter solution and I have some questions regarding the Heuristic.Phishing.Email.SpoofedDomain part.

We are wondering if it is possible to get a list of which domains that are protected by this and also if it is possible for us to report domains which we see repeatedly being used this way, where Heuristic.Phishing.Email.SpoofedDomain would otherwise protect them.

I have tried to find any sort of documentation regarding this but found none.

Br, Andreas

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.