[clamav-users] Freshclam Errors - Deprecated version?

TAGSIT QAF tagsitqaf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 23:56:04 EDT 2016

Relative newbie with brand new install. I manually downloaded the latest
version of ClamAV directly from the site so I'm reasonably sure it
shouldn't be deprecated, yet I'm getting these errors:

etc/cron.daily/freshclam:

ERROR: Can't get information about db.# tz zone descriptions (deprecated
version).

ERROR: getpatch: Can't download daily-22421.cdiff from db.# tz zone
descriptions (deprecated version).

ERROR: Can't get information about db.# tz zone descriptions (deprecated
version).ERROR: Can't download daily.cvd from db.# tz zone descriptions
(deprecated version).

Any help would be appreciated. TAG

PS Tried to look through old threads and didn't see this anywhere but I
only went back a few months. If' it's already been discussed, can you
kindly just direct me to where.