[clamav-users] Installing Clamav in WAMP

Kristen R kristen at atmyhome.org
Wed Oct 26 19:04:33 EDT 2016

On 10/26/16 7:48 AM, Karthick Siva wrote:
> Dear Team,
>
> Hope this email finds you well.
>
> I'm facing an issue while doing setup for clamav in PHP/wamp. I installed
> - clamav-0.99.2-win32.msi and no idea how to configure with WAMP.
>
> Can you please suggest us how to do the implementation?
>
> Appreciate if you can provide a feedback earliest as possible.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Hardly everyone on this mail list is part of the ClamAV team. But rather
this list is full of volunteers helping out the ClamAV project.

From what I have read regarding your plans for ClamAV, you will need to
create a script in Windows to activate ClamAV and scan the directory in
question. You can certainly write something in PHP as well that will
initiate ClamAV.

What you will not find is anyone who is going to do this project for
you. For that to happen, you will need to engage someone to write some
code for you if you can not do so yourself.

I hope this helps out.

Kristen