[clamav-users] UN-Installing ClamXav Mac

Abbas Kathleen katya at iowatelecom.net
Fri Oct 28 18:06:28 EDT 2016

Hi,
I hope somebody can help me I need to un-install this program and get it off of my MacBook Pro computer.OS 10,9,5
I need the room on my SSD  and I’ve been getting warnings.  Please somebody send to the url for the uninstall as I cannot find it anywhere.
Thank you.
Katy

Today's Topics:

  1. Re: Installing Clamav in WAMP (Stefano Gatto - Fly2Net sas)

Message: 1