[clamav-users] UN-Installing ClamXav Mac

Al Varnell alvarnell at mac.com
Fri Oct 28 19:04:39 EDT 2016

Kathleen,

You have come to the wrong place. This list is for questions about ClamAV (without the "X"). An uninstaller is no longer necessary. If you have ClamXav version 10.9 or above, the instruction for removal are at the bottom of this page <https://www.clamxav.com/faq.php#Q23>. You will fine the ClamXav app in your Applications folder.

If you have the App Store version 2.6.4 or earlier, then use these Apple instructions <https://support.apple.com/kb/PH25083>.

-Al-