[clamav-users] clamav-users Digest, Vol 143, Issue 25

Abbas Kathleen katya at iowatelecom.net
Sun Oct 30 13:04:49 EDT 2016

Oh my,

>> You have come to the wrong place ...
>
> ... and not for the first time!

Well mr G.W. Haywood that was my very first post to this forum for your information.
This will also be my last post, as I cannot understand condescending  rudeness.

FY I keep 4 back ups and one in a different location. 2 of the back ups are also start up drives and I can always run from one of those if I have a failure.

Have a wonderful day.
Katy