[clamav-users] clamav-virusdb Update Problems?

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Sat Sep 17 13:30:02 EDT 2016

Sorry all,

I haven't had the chance to write the list, or put out a blog post, as I've been sick the last couple days, so I apologize.

We're experiencing problems with our signature system right now as a result of some other work going on in our network.

This work is extremely complex, and is taking some extended time to resolve.  Please bear with us, and we'll get back to publishing.

Sent from my iPhone