[clamav-users] How to trick clamav

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Sep 19 11:13:56 EDT 2016

transfered *how*

rsync --quiet --no-motd --times --force --recursive --delete-after
--sparse --links --devices --specials --perms --owner --group
--executability --acls --xattrs /var/lib/clamav/
root at targetmachine:/var/lib/clamav/ i can assure that works beause we
are doing that for many years to just pull updates on a single-admin
machine which has ssh-keys accepted on the other ones