[clamav-users] Identify Threat Risk Level with ClamAV

crazy thinker crazythinker91 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 11:44:48 EDT 2017

@joel

No. all malware would not be large risk.. for an example,  EICAR  test file
is sample virus file.it can't make big damage to system.
I think  malware can be  classified into folllowing formats like low level
threat, high level threat and high level threat based on malware's impact

Thanks
Crazy Thinker Inc