[clamav-users] ClamAV for EnterPrise

Groach groachmail-stopspammingme at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 14:57:39 EDT 2017

I agree.

Someone asking about a product providing what is, on the face of it,
standard commercial or Enterprise class functions as available to many
other commercial products (and definitely nothing wrong with asking
about these things) does not constitute him "not having a clue" and it
certainly doesnt warrant some condescending down-talk from someone he
has never met and has NO IDEA on the level of competence of the poster
in the first place.  And the irony of saying "if you took that to a
commercial supplier they would probably fall about laughing " makes one
man look stupid...and it isnt the original poster asking about it. Many
of the commercial applications provide exactly this as he is enquiring
about.

G.W Haywood might have a "first class honours degree in engineering in
1976" but it certainly didnt get one in politeness or diplomacy.

Just rude and unnecessary.