[clamav-users] ClamAV for EnterPrise

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Apr 19 15:20:44 EDT 2017

Am 19.04.2017 um 21:13 schrieb Groach:
> I know about annoying Harald, I ALWAYS see your petty pointless

well, Benny and the OP are a sweet couple, none of both have any clue
about anything but are talking... the difference about my "pointless
or just shut up and hence i expect form anybody to be able operate
google and then asking detail questions instead try to get everything
for free by posting unqualified und unspecific random junk

> the one you were
> reprimanded on for doing so and changed your posting ID to continue
> doing it) and believe me find it EXTREMELY annoying as you constantly
> fill my inbox with your child-like squabbling.  The difference is I
> choose to rise above it and not bother wasting time writing and telling
> you (normally) and simply press delete and move on to other things.
>
> Some of you should try it sometimes.

bla

> Again, nothing wrong with some asking questions.  If you dont want to
> answer them with proper or helpful answers, find them annoying, or
> disagree with anyone elses answers then just press DELETE and stop
> reading.  The world wont end without your replies.

when someone with obviously no clue what he is talking about is asking
questions in a way that it#s clear that he donät have a clue what he is
asking about at all which shows he did not do his homework IT IS WRONG

http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise