[clamav-users] ClamAV for EnterPrise

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Apr 19 15:23:46 EDT 2017

BTW: "Groach" is also a entry on my list of clueless idiots for a long
time and other than you and your friend Benny i do not depend on any
mailing list since i got my stuff together by RTFM and trial&error long
ago...

show me 5 *really useful* repsones of you on any random mailing-list

useful means somebody did know more than before and if it's how to seek
basics and doing his homework in the future