[clamav-users] is clamav.securiteinfo.com no more?

Arnaud Jacques webmaster at securiteinfo.com
Wed Dec 5 00:08:32 EST 2018

Al,

Did you speak the official voice of Cisco/Sourcefire/ClamAV ? Is it
official rule of this mailing list ?
If not, then your personal point of view could be sent directly to my email.
Thank you, Al.

Anyway I don't understand why securiteinfo.com related questions are not
sent to webmaster at securiteinfo.com but posted in this mailing list....

--
Cordialement / Best regards,

Arnaud Jacques
Gérant de SecuriteInfo.com

Téléphone : +33-(0)3.44.39.76.46
E-mail : aj at securiteinfo.com
Site web : https://www.securiteinfo.com
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/SecuriteInfocom/132872523492286
Twitter : @SecuriteInfoCom

Securiteinfo.com
La Sécurité Informatique - La Sécurité des Informations.
266, rue de Villers
60123 Bonneuil en Valois