[clamav-users] is clamav.securiteinfo.com no more?

Al Varnell alvarnell at mac.com
Wed Dec 5 00:38:14 EST 2018

Not official, but it's a pretty standard response from those of us in the computer security business when we see it. I'm surprised that you haven't observed it before, but I posted it publicly as a PSA to anybody else who might be subscribed to this list. Sorry if you were offended by my doing so.

Sent from my iPad

-Al-