[clamav-users] Can't detect deceptive URL's as infected !!

Al Varnell alvarnell at mac.com
Thu Dec 6 03:27:49 EST 2018

Frankly, I'm surprised that ClamAV finds any such URL's. They are way to dynamic (blacklisted one day and removed the next). ClamAV does malware detection over the long haul and trying to keep up with fraudulent web sites would be a full time job and better done by other means (e.g. Google Safe Browsing).

-Al-