[clamav-users] Can't detect deceptive URL's as infected !!

Dennis Peterson dennispe at inetnw.com
Thu Dec 6 03:40:01 EST 2018

My most effective blocks are tcpwrappers and DNS-based IP blacklists and URI
blacklists. Low returns on effort go to pattern matching regular expressions in
message bodies. It isn't possible to measure the effectiveness of ipset
blocklists when using NNN.0.0.0/8 IP blocks but there are a lot of them in my
firewall and hosts.deny files.

dp