[clamav-users] A workaround for the major ClamAV DB update delays we have been experiencing

J.R. themadbeaker at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 19:30:31 EST 2018

I've kind of been reading this thread about the delay at one location
vs the other.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't seem to recall which DNS servers you
were querying. I remember you saying the one location you were having
the issues was Comcast as the ISP, but were you always using the
Comcast DNS or did you try others like 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 ?

Or was the DNS saying there was a newer version but when you queried
cloudflare it was reporting differently?