[clamav-users] A workaround for the major ClamAV DB update delays we have been experiencing

Dennis Peterson dennispe at inetnw.com
Mon Dec 10 23:34:45 EST 2018

You were using curl (I did remember that after I posted as I'd helped you sort
out curl options to do what you wanted) to explore what was available on the
servers compared to what was on the DNS TXT record, and that was outside
process. It also ignored cdiff files that may have been available in a version
that matched the TXT record. The purpose of the cdiff files is to cut down on
bandwidth.

dp