[clamav-users] ClamAV installation is OUTDATED! as reported by freshclam utility on CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 (Core)

Micah Snyder (micasnyd) micasnyd at cisco.com
Thu Dec 13 10:02:59 EST 2018

Because of the libclamav header issue I disclosed last week, most package managers are holding off on packaging 0.101.0. Some projects that rely on ClamAV will be unable to build with the new libclamav version until ClamAV 0.101.1 is published (and until they update to use the API changes).

We will have 0.101.1 out in early January.  Sorry about the delay.  Don't panic!
-Micah

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development
Talos