[clamav-users] No good deed goes unpunished, or, why CVD files don't work

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Mon Dec 17 15:06:46 EST 2018

On Dec 17, 2018, at 3:01 PM, Dennis Peterson <dennispe at inetnw.com<mailto:dennispe at inetnw.com>> wrote:

On 12/17/18 11:57 AM, Joel Esler (jesler) wrote:
Inline:

On Dec 15, 2018, at 6:23 PM, Paul Kosinski <clamav-users at iment.com<mailto:clamav-users at iment.com>> wrote:

I don't know if flushing the daily.cvd cache would be adequate, since
there are probably some downstream caches that wouldn't follow suit.
Actually I had someone correct me after I wrote this email, we already have been doing that the whole time.

Thanks for that clarification - your original statement  fooled at least me :)

Me as well, obviously.