[clamav-users] Freshclam update HTTP Error 403 Forbidden

Micah Snyder (micasnyd) micasnyd at cisco.com
Fri Dec 21 11:56:58 EST 2018

Just as a reminder, so no one is getting frustrated by the CentOS (or other distro) package maintainers:
We (ClamAV team) made a mistake in the ClamAV 0.101.0 header files impacting projects downstream that rely on our library.  I just re-posted the details from our previous disclosure in a new blog entry, to reach a wider audience since a lot of folks probably didn't see the mailing list annoucement: https://blog.clamav.net/2018/12/libclamav-missing-headers-issue.html

Because of the header file issue, package maintainers have been holding off until we get a patch release out.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Micah

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development