[clamav-users] Using a file to list exclusions for on-demand search?

Micah Snyder (micasnyd) micasnyd at cisco.com
Thu Jan 4 19:03:27 UTC 2018

Presently, the only way to do exclusions is through the options for clamd in clamd.conf.  We have a ticket for a feature request to add a --exclude option to clamscan, but we unfortunately don’t have the time to address it anywhere in the near future.

Micah Snyder
Software Engineer
Talos
Cisco Systems, Inc.